Tuesday, June 30, 2009

scene 2 part 1 the crash

after being in the pod soon carth and jake crash at a planet

carth:don't worry just rest

as soon as they get to an apartment jake has a vision

jake shakes his head around just like a nightmare. jake sits up slowley

carth:you ok somthing wrong

jake:yes but i keep geting these dreams just like one I had in the endar spire

carth: well I scouted this room and I thought we could use the room as a hide out

jake: ggood I want to look

before thy go out of the hide out they both grab blaster pistol's

2 comments:

Annalisa and Vance said...

I love reading this...you are a great writer. I am looking forward to reading the KOTOR script when it comes out.

Vance Murray said...

Peter,
Cool stuff... you write really well. I had a really fun time with you at the reunion and am really glad I get to be your brother-in-law. See you next week!